Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, verify credit card information, and/or other details to help you with your experience. This may include when you place an order, complete a payment transaction, other actions in relationship to your order.
When you provide us with personal information or PII, your consent to us collecting said personal information is implied to both collect said personal information and to use it for the specific purpose for which it was collected. Additionally, if we ask for your personal information for a reason such as for our newsletter, or other type of marketing – you will either be asked for expressed consent or provided the opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you at anytime by referring to the unsubscribe information at the bottom of your email (if applicable), or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To send periodic email newsletters with information about our business, products, services, and events
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Our website & its online shop are hosted on Squarespace. Therefore, your data is and will be stored via Squarespace’s databases, storage, etc.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
All user information is stored in secure databases protected utilizing a variety of means that are industry-standard. This includes, but is not limited to secure passwords, SSL encryption, disk-based encryption, firewalls, and other measures to protect your data. Nonetheless, no company, including Squarespace, can fully protect against and/or completely eliminate all security risks associated with submitting your personal information through online transactions. By choosing to submit your personal information and using this website, you acknowledge you are doing so at your own risk.
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
Yes. Agua y Sangre Healing’s website & it’s online shop are built using Squarespace.com and Stripe.com, for more information on cookies that may be stored on your computer, please refer to their privacy policies:
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies may be used to:
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf, like Google Analytics.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Generally speaking, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information in such a way to be able to perform the services they provide to us – such as payment transaction processing.
It is important to note, also, that these third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, and we suggest that you read their privacy policies. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account, where applicable
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email as soon as possible. We will notify the users via in-site notification as soon as possible.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to be promptly removed from ALL correspondence
- Where applicable, if there is no link to unsubscribe in an email communication – please email us at email@example.com to be unsubscribed
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- Update, unsubscribe, delete, or correct any information related to our newsletters following the instructions on the bottom of the email
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Agua y Sangre Healing
6 W Arkansas Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80204
United States of America